Adobe Connect is the platform with enhanced tools for teaching.
- Screen to view slides, spreadsheets, class materials, websites or videos
- Text chat box
- Side panel with participants and buttons to raise your hand to ask a question
- Simultaneously view lecture slides or share screen to display materials for discussions
- White board – instructor can write on the white board just like in a classroom. This feature is very helpful in biostatistics and industrial hygiene courses.
- Q & A- respond to multiple choice questions with immediate results to stimulate discussions
- Polling to get class responses
- Text questions to the instructor
- Add comments
- Participate in class sessions
- Listen to the instructor present the materials on the screen
- Participate in class discussions
- Debate with other students
- Miss a class – listen to the recorded class
- Review for an exam